DuPree Associates' experience - with Corporate Contracts Management and House Counsel as well as outside Counsel - includes contract adjustment requests and claims support/testimony in negotiation, mediation, and arbitration/litigation environments.
General Management Perspective
Development of Recovery Entitlement & Methodology
- Initial discussions with company management to address the current corporate perspective on the difficulties at hand.
- Initial meetings with operations, financial, sales, project management, risk-management, and legal personnel. Client Feedback
Development of Claim Strategy and Format
- Assessment, with appropriate contracts, legal, and/or risk-management personnel, of the contract and/or policy recovery provisions. Client Feedback
Overview of Claim Report
- The Plan of Action - including schedule, progress, and cost analyses - to accomplish the claim
Background of the Firm - Capability & Capacity
The Contract & Performance of the Work
- The Client firm's ability to perform the contracted work based on background, management, personnel, and facilities.
Operations Chronology & Development of Anecdotal Narrative
- The contract work requirements and planned and actual events which transpired over the life of the project/program work
Causation and Impact Effects
- Development, based on meeting, tours, and interviews with operations and facility personnel, of the presentation of the circumstances and occurrence of events in the context of the firm's operations.
Findings & Conclusions
- Original Planned & Actual Manhours
- Formal & Constructive Changes
- Suspensions, Delays, Disruptions, Acceleration, Etc.
- Pricing of Compensable Costs
Findings, conclusions, and compensable costs presented with appropriate illustrative exhibits
We Welcome Your Inquiry. Please Contact Us At…