DuPree Associates support is tailored to client company requirements for the analysis of loss due to business interruption resulting from accidents, acts of God, etc.
Analyses always involve thorough and in-depth discussion with risk-management, operations, financial, sales, project management, and legal personnel to assess impact and effect scenarios and quantify losses.
Overview of Analytical Approach
General Assessment of Situation
Company Facilities and Operations
- Preliminary discussions with company management to address the business of the firm and its scope of work.
- Initial meetings with operations, legal, financial, sales, project management, and risk-management personnel.
Develop Entitlements for Cost Recovery with Contracts/Legal Staff
- Work with operations and facility personnel to develop an in-depth understanding of the company's operations functions.
Assess Sales Forecast and Actual Achievements Under Impact Influence
Assess Accounting System
Develop "Should Cost" or Comparative Model in Conformance with Contractual or Policy Provisions
- Work with finance and cost personnel to develop an understanding of the company's cost accounting and financial functions and its best use to reflect impact
Assessment of Impact and Effects to the Firm's Business
Conclusions & Compensable Costs
- Effects on the primary and related subsidiary production, staging/storage, and distribution facilities and resulting costs variances for compensable recovery quantification
- Findings, conclusions, and compensable costs presented with appropriate illustrative exhibits
We Welcome Your Inquiry. Please Contact Us At…